Thursday, 28 February 2013

Let's Dress this Set!

I'm well in the depths of Production Design and below is a photo my little Production Design table with most of the props and set. There are still bits and pieces to sort out but I'm getting there and it's looking good! 


I have tried to buy from charity shops but this was not always possible meaning a lot of these objects look quite new. So, before Monday,  I need to make them look as used as possible due to Victor Blake having been living in the manor house for a rather long time. 

Here is a drawing of an ideal layout of the chess scenes. This is not set in stone but gives me something to work from.


Luckily a lot of the big furniture is being provided by Hanbury Manor which will save us money and having to cart a load of heavy furniture along with the equipment. 

Most of the props and set for the chess scenes are ready so my main focus for today is Jane Wyatt's bedroom scene which we will hopefully be filming tomorrow. 

The main filming will be next Monday and Tuesday so not long. I will take lots of Behind the Scenes photos and footage so check back soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment