So the first day of filming is here!
We took a couple of shots of our lovely actress to illustrate her search for her fathers killer. It was interesting to go from doing what were more or less mid shots to close ups of the individual newspaper cuttings that Charlotte had made. It probably doesn't seem very interesting now I think about it. What I mean to say is that, though I'd had experience changing out the lenses for the camera I hadn't really been up close and personal enough on previous projects to really get a feel for the dramatic differences between them. I particularly liked shooting the extreme close ups of all the props as the details seem really important to the story. It would also be a shame to waste Charlotte's awesome designs.
It was a bit challenging working in as small a space as we were (the whole crew in one bedroom! A large bedroom, but nevertheless) but, having seen the grandiose location I don't foresee cramped conditions being a problem from now on.
It was exciting to really start the filming process and I'm looking forward to more. Nothing seemed to go dramatically wrong today and nothing blew up so I guess it will all be fine.
Cheery-bye!
We took a couple of shots of our lovely actress to illustrate her search for her fathers killer. It was interesting to go from doing what were more or less mid shots to close ups of the individual newspaper cuttings that Charlotte had made. It probably doesn't seem very interesting now I think about it. What I mean to say is that, though I'd had experience changing out the lenses for the camera I hadn't really been up close and personal enough on previous projects to really get a feel for the dramatic differences between them. I particularly liked shooting the extreme close ups of all the props as the details seem really important to the story. It would also be a shame to waste Charlotte's awesome designs.
It was a bit challenging working in as small a space as we were (the whole crew in one bedroom! A large bedroom, but nevertheless) but, having seen the grandiose location I don't foresee cramped conditions being a problem from now on.
It was exciting to really start the filming process and I'm looking forward to more. Nothing seemed to go dramatically wrong today and nothing blew up so I guess it will all be fine.
Cheery-bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment